Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Busy Busy Busy :3

I am slowly catching up on all the work that fell by the wayside in the move. The most time-consuming and exhausting of these projects is the print books. I am nearly done with getting them ready, and hopefully by the end of the week I will have ordered proofs for:

  • Sword of the King
  • Saving Liam
  • Deceived
  • Impractical
  • Treasure
  • Burning Bright


We're also ordering stock for those, as well as Vixen and Legend & Lore, which is the compilation of Forest of Fenris and Desert Fire by the lovely TT Kove.

In the near future, I'll also be putting together the prints for Bad Moon Rising, Fairytales Slashed, Volume 4, and Stone Rose.

I'm also pretty certain there's a couple I'm forgetting.

My Love is Always Write story, The High King's Golden Tongue will be posting some time in the next two months to the MM Romance Group on GR. I'm also a goddamn sucker, and tonight claimed a story dropped by someone else. The prompt:
My sister has always been of the romantic sort. She fell in love with a prince and made a deal with the sea witch that she could make him fall in love with her as well. But its been a month and so far she has failed. Unable to see her broken hearted and knowing that she would soon be claimed by the sea witch, the three eldest sisters presented her with a knife to kill him.

She loves him too much to do so and now the task falls to me. If I can kill the prince, my sister will be safe to mend her broken heart. And what does it matter, he is only human. The human that rejected my sister and put her in the situation.

But I'm beginning to realize that the prince is far more than simply human to me. And I think I'm losing my heart to him as well.



How was I suppose to resist that? God, I can't wait for the stories to start posting. The couple I've beta'ed are kickass, and the marvelous SJ Frost wrote mine and it's about 19th Century Japan, which is my favorite fucking time period in Japanese history and was my focus in college and goddamn, I want that story!!!! :D :D :D Plus, there's like 5,000 others I'm looking forward to, and there's always a few that surprise you, so yays :D

Have an interview to finish up. Have been stuck on 'what is your favorite quote' because I'm lame and don't have a favorite quote unless I'm allowed to quote Cracked's 'because fuck you'.

Babble babble babble. It's what I do best--online, anyway :3

I still have bothersome red tape shit to deal with (transferring a business is made of suck), ads to make for convention books, vendor websites to contact, and then I get to play 'make 5,000 collector cards'.

There are also submissions to read. Covers still to commission (once certain authors give me titles!). And I'm forgetting at least a hundred things.

We're not even getting into the ebooks I have to read, especially not the one I've been pining for that finally came out today that I gaze at longingly for a few minutes every now and then, before clicking away from the tab with a woeful sigh. I give my willpower about two more hours.

And all of this does not include the writing that I've fallen behind on. Sammikins is going to murder me, which sadly she can do since I'm only two hours away now instead of twelve :3

So, I guess I should stop harassing my peeps and get back to writing ^^;

3 comments:

  1. Is there any way to read The High King's Golden Tongue without joining the M M Romance group? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep yep ^_^ You can DL here:

      http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thehighking039sgoldentongue-836956-143.html

      Delete
    2. Thankyou so much <3 I love your work!

      Delete

To Lauren Hough and Other Whiny Pissbabies: How Not to Behave as an Author

I should know how to behave and not behave. Anybody in MM Romance will be happy to tell you I have a long and sordid history of pissing peop...