Happy Happy (and other shinies)

I'm a finalist!!! ^_____^

All Romance is having a short story contest:



The theme is paranormal, stories have to be 2500-3000k in length. They had to be turned in by September 1st, and today they emailed me to say that I am one of the 32 finalists who will move on to judging by readers starting October 1st!!!!!!!!!!

I am beside myself with glee :D I seriously do not care if I lose in the first round, I am beyond ecstatic that I made it this far! ^_____^


Other Shinies

Various and sundry authors are hosting giveaways, and while it's impossible to keep up with them all I am listing here are the two I saw today on twitter:

Little Magic Kickoff Contest by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea. It's for their new series, check it out! ^__^

I, Omega by Kari Gregg. If I reach my writing goal this week, I get to buy this one!


And keep an eye out on It's Raining Men because tomorrow my darling friend T.T. Kove is doing a giveaway for her first published release Forest of Fenris, coming next week to Less Than Three Press!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Cis Gay Men, Here's Why Women in MM Romance Don't Listen to You

Harem Master - The King's Librarian

The High King's Steel Heart