Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Happy (and other shinies)

I'm a finalist!!! ^_____^

All Romance is having a short story contest:



The theme is paranormal, stories have to be 2500-3000k in length. They had to be turned in by September 1st, and today they emailed me to say that I am one of the 32 finalists who will move on to judging by readers starting October 1st!!!!!!!!!!

I am beside myself with glee :D I seriously do not care if I lose in the first round, I am beyond ecstatic that I made it this far! ^_____^


Other Shinies

Various and sundry authors are hosting giveaways, and while it's impossible to keep up with them all I am listing here are the two I saw today on twitter:

Little Magic Kickoff Contest by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea. It's for their new series, check it out! ^__^

I, Omega by Kari Gregg. If I reach my writing goal this week, I get to buy this one!


And keep an eye out on It's Raining Men because tomorrow my darling friend T.T. Kove is doing a giveaway for her first published release Forest of Fenris, coming next week to Less Than Three Press!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Lauren Hough and Other Whiny Pissbabies: How Not to Behave as an Author

I should know how to behave and not behave. Anybody in MM Romance will be happy to tell you I have a long and sordid history of pissing peop...