Posts

Showing posts from April, 2014

Rainbow Con and Other Things As I Remember Them

Image
So it's nice to be back in my house and getting back into a normal pattern. We're getting a kitten soon. I'm kind of happy because yay, kitten! and kind of sad because it feels like I'm really saying goodbye to Pumpernickel forever and replacing him, even if I know that's not even remotely the case. I can't help it. I'm a soft touch. I started crying driving home the other day because a butterfly got caught in my windshield wipers >_< I blame my mother. I know I get it from her. DAMN IT MOTHER.
Baaaack on topic. Rainbow Con. More fun than I thought it was going to be, given various reasons I can't really make public. The best part hands down was meeting a whole bunch of awesome people. Isabella Carter had us laughing hysterically for 80% of the con (the other 20% was spent working at panels or "working" at the LT3 table). Angel Martinez was the poor soul stuck next to the LT3 table, but she endured our shenanigans and occasionally joine…

Books, RainbowCon, other things

Image
On the writing front, I am as busy as ever. High King gets attention where I have time, Rabbit Season I have only to transcribe the last twenty pages I've written and that will be done (on my to do for today). I'm also working on The Harem Master and The Painted Crown, which is a sequel to The Engineered Throne, about Prince Istari. After that one will follow a story about Bertin. Still trying to work on other stuff as well.

Currently deep in final edits for In Despair, A Suitable Replacement (also planning to finish today), and Looking for More (which I'm self-pubbing when it's ready). And my editor still has Pack and Lukos Heat (which will probably also get a sequel, since Sasha was pretty adamant about it and I like breathing).

I'm also continuing to write Wriggle & Sparkle for Yaoifix, and am in charge of a Christmas anthology for LT3. More on that as the date approaches.

Speaking of books and approaching dates, With Pride comes out this week. I am guestin…